Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Top 10 Middle Grade Fiction Books of the Year


So tons of ties in this category as well, so I will just be listing the actual top 10 as they appear in order of the report I ran in Destiny. These are the top 10 in my school library media center only.

with 10 checkouts.


with 10 checkouts.


with 11 checkouts.


with 11 checkouts.


with 11 checkouts.


with 11 checkouts.


with 11 checkouts.


with 11 checkouts.


with 13 checkouts.


And the #1 checked out Middle Grade Fiction book in our media center was
with 14 checkouts.

Next up, Wildcat Favorites...the most popular section in our media center.  Stay tuned!


*I'm an affiliate for things I've bought or used personally.  If you click through any referral links (if included), at no cost to you, I will earn a commission if you make a purchase.  Thank you for your support in this way.

No comments:

Post a Comment