Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Top 10 Junior Wildcats Books of the Year

I finally had time to look up circulation stats so it's time to post the top titles of last school year.  First up are the Junior Wildcats.


Junior Wildcats are Easy and Nonfiction books that are on a kindergarten or first grade reading level.  I made a special section of these books to make it easy for my early readers to find books on their reading level that they could read independently.  These are the top 10 of that section.


with 24 checkouts


with 25 checkouts


both by Ted Arnold.
They each had 26 checkouts.


with 28 checkouts.


with 30 checkouts.


with 36 checkouts.


with 39 checkouts.


with 42 checkouts.


with 43 checkouts.


with 47 checkouts.

Interesting that 4 of these titles were also in the top ten last year.  I also notice that many of these books have dogs as characters, and of course, Fly Guy was also very popular. I need to keep these things in mind when purchasing new books for kinder and first.

Next up Everybody books.  Stay tuned!


*I'm an affiliate for things I've bought or used personally.  If you click through any referral links (if included), at no cost to you, I will earn a commission if you make a purchase.  Thank you for your support in this way.


No comments:

Post a Comment