Friday, January 9, 2015

Freebie Friday


I recently made some updates to my blog and added more freebies to the Freebies page.  I went back and counted and there are over 100 freebies listed.  Wowzers!  There are a variety of items from bookmarks, to PowerPoints, to activities and more!  (I really need to work on organizing them better so it's easier to see what all is there. Guess that will go on the to do list next.)


If you'd like to check them out, you can get to them by clicking HERE or on the Freebies link at the top of the page.

Some of the freebies are from my TpT store and some are Google docs.  If you download a freebie from TpT, please leave me some feedback about what you think of the product. Your feedback is important because it helps me make the products better and also encourages me to create new items. Plus, I love hearing from you!


And if you'd like to follow me at my TpT store to get updates when I post new items and TpT messages of when I am having a sale, just click the star at the top of the page.


To download a Google doc freebie you have to click on the download button after opening the file.

I hope you enjoy, and thanks for following!  =)


No comments:

Post a Comment