Monday, January 5, 2015

Happy New Year!

I hope you had a peaceful and restful break.  Mine was full of family and fun, but I sure could have used another week.  However, I am happy to be back to a routine.  My little one finally seems to be well and staying well (knock on wood), so it really has been a Happy New Year.  =)

I have a few freebies for you to help make the transition back to reality a little more cheery.


First I made some winter signage to draw attention to wintery books or really any books you might have on display.  You can download them for FREE from my Teacher's Dojo store HERE.


These New Year's bookmarks are also available for FREE HERE in my Teacher's Dojo store.

Please leave feedback if you download.  The more feedback I receive, the more encouraged I am to make new items.  I love hearing from you!  =)

Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment