Saturday, November 10, 2012

Fall and Thanksgiving Bookmarks

I've posted before about how much my students LOOOOOOVE bookmarks.  I put out 250 bookmarks a few weeks ago and they were gone by the end of the day. Crazy. Anyway, since they have such a love for bookmarks, I thought I'd make some fun Fall and Thanksgiving themed bookmarks for them to enjoy and I've put them on my TpT store so you can enjoy them, too!  =)


I've made 4 free in a sample pack so that you can get an idea of what they look like.  There are 2 color and 2 black and white bookmarks in this pack. You can get them by clicking on the picture above or by clicking HERE.


I've also created a pack of 16 bookmarks which includes 12 Fall and Thanksgiving themed color bookmarks and 4 black and white bookmarks that your students can color, all for only $2.00.  You can get these by clicking on the picture above or by clicking HERE.

Hope you and your students like them!





6 comments:

  1. I could spend forever on your blog...it is amazing! I cannot wait to share it with our librarian. I am getting so many wonderful ideas from it too!

    I am happy to be your newest follower and fan. I would love for you to hop over and visit me when you get the chance. =)

    Heather
    Heather's Heart

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What a nice comment, Heather. Thank you! So glad to have you as a follower. I've actually been a follower of your blog for a while now and enjoy your posts as well. I often share the links to your posts on my A Teacher's Bag of Tricks website facebook page. I think that sharing is an important part of teaching. We're all in this together!

      Delete
  2. Thank you for sharing these adorable bookmarks also! =)

    Heather
    Heather's Heart

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome. Be on the lookout for more. I can't seem to make enough for my kiddos. I really think they must eat them. LOL

      Delete
  3. The kids absolutely loved these! Especially the ones they could color and customize!! Thank you so much! I went on TPT to purchase, but needed a minimum order and didn't have time to shop, so I will order the pack when there are more bookmarks on your TPT account. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So glad they liked them! I've just uploaded some Christmas bookmarks to my TpT store and there are also some genre bookmarks (not black and white, though) available. I'll be working on more for other holidays as well so stay tuned! =)

      Delete