Sunday, February 3, 2019

Valentine's Day Resources

Can you believe it's almost Valentine's Day?  If feels like we were just celebrating  New Years!

I have some fun resources for you to help make Valentine's Day extra special.


I created these fun bookmarks that you can purchase HERE in my TpT store or HERE  in my Teacher's Dojo store.


I've also created a freebie if you'd like to sample to bookmarks first.  You can download those HERE in my TpT store or  HERE in my Teacher's Dojo store.


I have also uploaded this Valentine's Day signs freebie.  These signs are perfect for book displays or bulletin boards to highlight Valentine's Day books or just books kids will love.  Click HERE to get them from my TpT store or  HERE to download these signs for free in my Teacher's Dojo store.


A fun library activity to use is this red and white call number sorting center, perfect for Valentine's Day or even for Read Across America. Click HERE to get them from my TpT store or  HERE to view this product in my Teacher's Dojo store.


And I also have created this shelf order center that will help students practice putting call numbers in shelf order.  Again, this product would work for Valentine's Day or for Read Across America.  Click HERE to view in my TpT store or  HERE to view this product in my Teacher's Dojo store.


You can also now purchase the bundle of these two centers and save! Click HERE to view this bundle in my TpT store.


Or get it ALL in this SUPER bundle.  Click HERE to view this SUPER BUNDLE in my TpT store.

Do you have anything special planned for Valentine's Day?




No comments:

Post a Comment