Wednesday, August 24, 2016

First Week of Check Out


As you may have read in my last post, the kiddos are loving our new theme for the year.


And I may like it just a little bit, too.


The kiddos were so excited to get into the media center to check out books last week.


As part of our orientation lesson, fourth and fifth graders completed a Reading Ninja Scavenger Hunt.  I had some requests on my facebook fan page to post the scavenger hunt.


Here is a picture of the version I used.  


I have several specialized areas in my media center that other media centers are not likely to have, so I created one that I hope is generic enough that anyone can use.  This is a FREEBIE for you.  You can snag it HERE and you can find a link to it on my FREEBIES page.

Although I did end up with a pinched nerve from holding up an iPad to scan Chromebooks for an hour and half on Wednesday, all in all, it was a good first week of check out.  I am looking forward to many more!


To see more of my adventures, be sure to follow me on Instagram


and like my facebook fan page.

If you're back already, how was your first week back?



No comments:

Post a Comment