Thursday, March 6, 2014

Visiting the Elementary Librarian


Hey everyone!  I'm getting ready to head out for the Georgia Children's Literature Conference in Athens this afternoon so this is just a quick post to let you know that I did was a guest on the Elementary Librarian's podcast this week.  =)    Joceyln  asked me to share a little bit about my book tasting lessons and experiences with her listeners.  It was so much fun!  You can listen to the podcast on her website, the Elementary Librarian, or even download the podcast and listen to it later.  Jocelyn has tons of other podcasts with some great library ideas, so if you haven't checked them out, I encourage you to do so.


While there, why not browse her website and blog?  Jocelyn has many great lesson ideas she shares and even has links to tons of free resources which she uses with her monthly lesson plans.

I know you will find something great you can use.  =)


2 comments:

  1. Thanks again for being on the show! I loved your book tasting ideas and I hope to have you on again soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really was a lot of fun! I would love to do it again sometime. =)

      Delete