Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Nothin' Like New Books

Awwww, yeah!  We got in an order of new books last week.  Yippee! There is nothing like getting new books to make you feel all warm and fuzzy. And it makes me feel better about all the books I've weeded this year.

Here are some pics of what we got.



25 new Horrible Harry books


11 new easy and non-fiction books


13 new Ready, Freddy books

and


5 new Judy Moody books

$500 doesn't buy many library bound books, but every bit helps, especially when you've weeded as many books as I have this year (see my post about weeding).  I know the kids are loving the new books, and that is priceless.


2 comments:

  1. My principal just gave me an extra 3200 to spend on books!! no joke! Amazing. I cannot wait to get them in. I, too, ordered more Judy Moody and Horrible Harry!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow! Extra money at the end of the year...that is a gift! =)

      Delete