Sunday, April 9, 2017

#SLM17 Freebie



We have been on Spring Break this week, but I managed to get the School Libraries Matter Advocacy Pack that I made last year updated with this year's theme.  I plan to get it printed when I return to school on Monday and will once again decorate our media center entrance with the facts from the pack.


There are 21 pages of fun fact sheets about school libraries.

And six versions of the "I love my school library media center" sheets for your students to tell about their experience in your library media center.  I use these as part of my display as well.

You can download this 36 page freebie HERE in my TpT store.  I would love to know what you think of it and if you use it to make a display, I would love to see pictures.  You can tag me on Instagram, if you have an Instagram account.  =)

Enjoy and happy #SLM17


No comments:

Post a Comment