First, here are some cute winter signs to put up around your media center. This is a FREE download and includes both vertical and horizontal signs. Click HERE to download them from my TpT store. I would appreciate your feedback if you download them. =)
While you're on my TpT store, you may want to also download these FREE winter bookmarks that match the signs. Click HERE to download your copy now. If you choose to download, I'd love to know what you thought of the freebie, so please leave a short feedback comment to let me know. =)
If you like the free bookmark pack, but want more, there is a larger pack of 32 available for just $2.00. This pack includes 16 color and 16 black and white bookmarks for your friends to color. Click HERE to see this product.
I have also created a couple of winter library centers to help teach/review shelf order and call numbers.
The call number sorting center includes
- 2 center signs (in both color and black and white to save ink) with options of 2 different ways to run the center
- 12 sorting cards (2 versions: one version with the FIC call number and one version with the F call number-both in color and black and white to save ink)
- Section labels (in both color and black and white; includes Easy, Everybody, and Everyone options for the E section)
- Game board (includes Easy, Everybody, and Everyone options for the E section)
- Answer sheets (in both color and black and white to save ink)
- Recording sheet (for second center option)
You can print the black and white center signs and sorting cards on colored cardstock or paper to save ink.
If you have access to a poster printer, you should be able to print the game board to make it large enough for the game cards to be placed on. If you don't have access to a poster printer, you can use the section label cards instead.
You can purchase this center for $3.00 in my TpT store by clicking HERE.
The Shelf Order Center includes
- 2 center signs (one in color and one in black and white to save ink)
- 3 sets (easy, average, and challenge levels) of cards for each of the following sections: E, FIC/ F, and Non-fiction (10-12 cards per set both in color and black and white to save ink)
- Recording sheet (2 per page to save ink)
- Answer sheets (2 per page and in both color and black and white to save ink)
As with the call number center, you can print the black and white center signs and call number cards on colored cardstock or paper to save ink. Laminate for extra durability.
You can purchase this center for $5.00 in my TpT store by clicking HERE.
If these centers don't float your boat, maybe you can find some you will like in this Winter Centers Freebie. This pack includes signs for seven centers. Answer sheets for several of the centers are also provided. NOTE: you will have to purchase some items for these centers. You can read about these centers on THIS previous post.
The center signs included in this freebie are
- Winter Puzzles
- Create a Bookmark
- Pop Up Game
- Winter Words
- 4 in a Row
- I Spy
- Guess Who
To download the freebie, click HERE.
This is a Google doc, so you will need to download it to save it.
If you have to go back to work tomorrow like I do, hopefully these fun winter items will make going back a little easier. =)