Tuesday, January 1, 2019

New Year, New Changes


Happy New Year!  I hope that your 2019 has kicked off on a good note!

I have been super busy over the break making some changes for the new year.  I am excited to announce that I have opened a new Teacher's Dojo store and will be adding my resources to that site as quickly as possible. I already have over 30 resources posted-most of them freebies including some New Year's bookmarks like the ones below.




This new store will eventually become the place where all of my previously paid products on TpT were posted.  All of my freebies are still available on TpT and I may eventually go back to TpT for paid products, but I am trying out this new avenue for now.  Rest assured that any products you purchased from my TpT store will still be available for you to download under you My Purchases tab.

Teacher's Dojo is a relatively new site, but it has many of the same awesome resources as TpT. Teacher's Dojo also offers teacher authors ways to offer discounts with store coupons, fan rewards,  and giveaways, which means you no longer have to wait for a site wide sale to save on products.  And just like TpT, you earn reward credits for giving feedback on paid products.


Teacher's Dojo also offers a first order discount: spend $5 or more and get 5% off; spend $15 or more and get 10%!  It's a great deal and a great way to try out this new site.

You might want to use that discount to purchase some of my newest products like these:


These signs will help direct your patrons to the different sections in your Library/Media Center...and they're editable!


These are meant to attach to Demco Book Stops and are a fantastic way to organize your shelves to make it easy for your patrons to find what they need and want.  And they're editable!


I'd love for you to check out my new Teacher's Dojo store and tell me what you think.  If you'd like to check out my new store, you can click on my logo below.



I hope this New Year brings lots of new and exciting opportunities for you and your students.



No comments:

Post a Comment