Monday, December 15, 2014

How Santa Got His Job

Buy on Amazon

Last week I read one of my favorite Christmas books, How Santa Got His Job by Stephen Krensky.



Of course, I paired it with the story elements worksheet I made last year.  You can snag a copy of it for free by clicking HERE.

Buy on Amazon

I was so excited that our recent book order came in because I order a copy of the companion book How Santa Lost His Job by Stephen Krensky.  I am thinking about maybe creating a STEM lesson to go with that book, but it's a bit difficult to do something like that in a 30 minute time period (including check out), so I may have to think that one through for next year.

What are some of your favorite books to read this time of year?



1 comment:

  1. I like to read to my PreK and K classes Where, Oh Where, is Santa Claus? by Lisa Wheeler. Then I play a similar to "Doggie, Doggie Where's Your Bone."

    ReplyDelete