Friday, January 13, 2017

The Reading Tent



I hope everyone's year has started off great.  We've had some fun already and have only been back for eight days.



I kept the Reading Tent up for the first two days back since the students came back on a Thursday.



 The kids were sad to see the tent come down, but I promised them it would be back next year.



I was glad I got to keep it up for longer this year because it is a lot of work to put it up, even if it is only made of paper. If you'd like to see how I did it, check out my time lapse video.  I wish it really took only a minute and half to put up.  =)


So that is just a little bit of what we've been up to in January. What about you?




2 comments:

  1. I used to have reading tents when I was a school librarian and it was the most popular thing I ever did.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks amazing and like a fun place to read and hang out! What do you put on the ceiling to hang the paper?

    ReplyDelete