Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Winter Themed Call Number Sorting Center

I think the cold weather has gotten to me. 


I am seriously obsessed with the cute winter clipart I used to make THESE bookmarks 

and THESE winter signs

and THESE centers.


So guess what I made?  Another center/activity. This is a call number sorting center.


It comes with 12 sorting cards for the E, FIC (or F), and Non-fiction sections.  Students sort the cards by the section in which they belong. There is a recording sheet for students to write down their answers.  Or have them place the cards on a poster or under the section labels as a fun lesson activity.  I've even included a center sign with directions and answer sheets.  And I made everything in both color and black and white so you can save ink.


Check out this new center pack in my Teacher's Dojo store and let me know what you think. Just click HERE.


No comments:

Post a Comment