Saturday, May 25, 2013

Most Popular Titles of the Year...Nonfiction

The final top 10 countdown is for the nonfiction section. These are the most popular nonfiction books in my Media Center for the 2012-2013 school year.



Number 8 was also a tie.It was between Military Helicopters by E.S. Budd and Sharks by Adrienne Betz.




Number 4 was Humvees by Jack David.


In second place with 30 checkouts was AH-IW Super Cobras by Carlos Alaverz.

And the number 1 nonfiction book checked out for 2012-2013 was Abrams Tanks by Jack David.

So that's the last of my top 10 for 2012-2013.  What were the most popular titles in your media center this year?


*I'm an affiliate for things I've bought or used personally.  If you click through any referral links (if included), at no cost to you, I will earn a commission if you make a purchase.  Thank you for your support in this way.

2 comments:

  1. These are the Top 10 Titles in my K - 4 Media Center.

    1. Buzz Boy and Fly Guy 170 circulations
    2. Fly Guy meets Fly Girl! 158
    3. Hooray for Fly Guy! 157
    4. Pete the cat : I love my white shoes 131
    5. Biscuit wants to play 123
    6. Best dad in the sea 122
    7. There was an old lady who swallowed Fly Guy116
    8. Fly high, fly guy! 115
    9. Arthur's reading race 114
    10. Pete the cat : rocking in my school shoes 112

    Grace Gillespie
    Amelia Earhart School in Lafayette, IN

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Grace,
      I see Fly Guy is popular in your MC, too. I am actually surprised that Fly Guy wasn't in our top 10 because those fly off the shelf. Thanks for sharing your top 10. =)

      Delete