Thursday, May 23, 2013

Most Popular Titles of the Year...Junior Wildcats


It's time for the top 10 Junior Wildcats!  Junior Wildcats are Easy and Nonfiction books that are on a kindergarten or first grade reading level.  I made a special section of these books to make it easy for my early readers to find books on their reading level that they could read independently.  These are the top 10 of that section.

In at number 10 was Funny Lunch by David Catrow.









And the number 1 most checked out Junior Wildcat of 2012-2013 was Are You My Mother? by P.D. Eastman.

Stay tuned for more of the most popular titles of the year!


*I'm an affiliate for things I've bought or used personally.  If you click through any referral links (if included), at no cost to you, I will earn a commission if you make a purchase.  Thank you for your support in this way.


No comments:

Post a Comment