Monday, October 19, 2015

Story Elements with a Spooky Twist


$13.80 on Amazon

One of my favorite stories to read leading up to Halloween is The Little Old Lady Who Was Not Afraid of Anything by Linda Williams.


I use the book to teach about the story element of character, setting and plot.  A couple of years ago I made a worksheet to go with the story.  You can snag this freebie HERE.


This year I came across a video that has a song that goes with the book. I played it for my PreK, K, and 1 classes. They loved patting their legs to the beat of the song and doing motions for all of the clothing items.  It's such a fun song!

What books do you like to use this time of year?

*I'm an affiliate for things I've bought or used personally.  If you click through any referral links (if included), at no cost to you, I will earn a commission if you make a purchase.  Thank you for your support in this way.

1 comment: