Monday, May 20, 2013

Most Popular Titles of the Year...Easy Books


It's that time again...time to divulge the most popular titles of the year.  I like to divide it up by section, so I will be starting with the Easy section.


















The number 2 checked out easy book was Dewey's Christmas at the Library by Vicki Myron.  


And the number 1 most popular Easy book checked out this year, with a whopping 54 checkouts was Llama Llama Red Pajama by Anna Dewdney.

Stay tuned for more of the most popular titles of the year!


*I'm an affiliate for things I've bought or used personally.  If you click through any referral links (if included), at no cost to you, I will earn a commission if you make a purchase.  Thank you for your support in this way.

2 comments:

  1. I always love these end of the year posts! Gives me some good ideas for next years' book orders...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So glad you like it! It is a lot of work to go through each section and find the top ten, but it's worth it. It makes me realize trends, too, and what types of books I need more of.

      Delete