Saturday, June 2, 2018

Aurasma is Now HP Reveal


One of my favorite augmented reality apps recently went through a name change in December.  Aurasma is now HP Reveal.

The app icon looks different, but once inside the app, everything looks pretty much the same, except for you will notice blue accents rather than purple.  Aurasma Studio is now HP Reveal Studio.

HP Reveal has said that all previously created auras should still work.  I have tested out most of the trigger images I made and they do all seem to still work, but I will be keeping my eye on them just in case.

If you'd like to see how I use HP Reveal, check out these posts:
Aurasma Book Hunt
Parts of a Book Augmented Reality Style
Fantasy and Science Fiction Genres
Realistic Fiction


Meanwhile, I have updated the how to guide I created to reflect the name change and the subsequent color changes in both the app and Studio website.  You can download the update HERE in my TpT store.  I'd love to know what you think about it.

Happy augmenting!



No comments:

Post a Comment