Saturday, February 29, 2020

Bundles of Library Centers


Since I've been home recuperating from a broken leg, I've been able to make a few new bundles in my TpT store.  Now all my call number and shelf order center themes have been bundled by theme.  These themes include:


This bundle is great for celebrating the Super Bowl or for the start of football season in the fall.


This bundle is perfect for practicing call numbers and shelf order during the winter months



This bundle is great for February to celebrate Love to Read month, for March to celebrate Read Across America, and just as a general center year round.




And this bundle is perfect for practicing call numbers and shelf order for the week of  St. Patrick's Day.

By purchasing any of these bundles, you will save.


I've also combined all 4 themes into one HUGE bundle.  You save 20% by purchasing this bundle.  And there is a FREE BONUS FILE included!

Hope you enjoy these new bundles.





No comments:

Post a Comment