Friday, July 10, 2015

New Theme Packs

I've been MIA for a couple of months, but that doesn't mean that I haven't been doing anything.  In fact, I was working like a mad woman at the beginning of the summer to finish up some new theme sets.  I needed a little break after that so I took June off.  I may ease myself back into blogging regularly so you may not see as many posts from me, but you can still find some great things on my Facebook fan page.

If you follow my Facebook fan page you already know about the new themes, but if not...

Here are the new themes with links to each product:














(This set is not new, but goes well with the other Sports themed sets)



(This set is not new, but goes well with the other Western themed sets)

I now offer a total of 14 different themes in my TpT store, so if you're looking for a new theme for your library or media center, why now check out some of these packs?



No comments:

Post a Comment