Saturday, March 14, 2020

Let's Connect!


I've been blogging at The Book Bug for almost 9 years now, and you may have followed me since the beginning of my journey. Thank you for being a follower!

But did you know I am also on social media?  



You can connect with me HERE on facebook,  I also have a facebook page for my website, A Teacher's Bag of Tricks.  If you're interested, you can follow that facebook page HERE.



You can find me HERE on Instagram.  I actually try to post daily on Instagram, so you can really follow along to see what is happening day to day in our media center there.  Plus, I have lots of Instastories and Highlight videos of fun ideas.  I'd love for you to stop on by and check them out!


You can find me HERE on Twitter, although I don't tend to post much. I do participate in various Twitterchats, though.


I am also Pinterest and tend to post there frequently.  You can check out my boards HERE.



And if you'd like to keep up with my blog, you can follow me on Bloglovin' to get notified when I posted something new. 


Hope to connect with you soon!


P.S.  I just redesigned by signature line. What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment