Sunday, February 22, 2015

St. Patrick's Day Fun

You may or may not know that I sort of have an obsession with purchasing clipart.  So of course I had to make something with my lastest purchases.  I've spent my last few days of mid-winter break making some fun signs and activities for St. Patrick's Day.  


I made some new shelf signs for book displays.  I used some cute clipart from A Sketchy Guy.  I love his fun leprechauns.  You can get these signs HERE in my TpT store.

And because my call number sorting center and shelf order center were such big hits, I decided to make them with a St. Patrick's Day theme.


You can get the call number sort center HERE in my TpT store.


You can get the shelf order center HERE in my TpT store.

All 3 products will be 50% for the rest of today.  =)

Happy Sunday!






No comments:

Post a Comment