Sunday, July 6, 2014

Arg, Mateys!

So here's my latest project...


There are tons of items in this pack.  Just check out the preview pictures below.





You can get this pack in my TpT store for $7.50.  Just click here to go to the pack.

I also have some of the signs in this pack sold separately.


Click here to get the bookmarks.


Click here to get classroom passes.  Note:  There are only library and media center passes in the Library/Media Center pack. The classroom passes pack includes other passes, like bathroom, office, etc.


Click here to ge group/table signs.


Click here to get the punch card pack.  I use punch cards as a reading incentive program.

I am working on another theme and hope to have it finished by the end of the summer.  I love creating stuff!


No comments:

Post a Comment