Thursday, January 9, 2014

New Year's Bookmarks and Book Care

You would think with two unexpected snow days at the beginning of this week that I would have gotten this post up earlier, but, alas, it did not happen.  But maybe you can still use these fun bookmarks.


I made two sets.  The first is a set of 4 free bookmarks which includes 2 color and 2 black and white bookmarks for your students to color.  You can get them HERE in my TpT store.


The second is a set of 24 bookmarks which includes 12 color and 12 black and white bookmarks for your students to color.  These are available HERE in my TpT store.

For lessons this week, I decided to review book care with the kinders and firsties.
  

We read the book Never Let a Ghost Borrow Your Library Book by Karen Casale.



And then completed a little review sheet of how to take care of your library books.  You can get a copy of it free HERE.  I've also put  a link to this doc on my freebies page.

Next week I plan to do this lesson with the classes I missed this week so that I can get all caught up.  Then I have to start planning 100th Day centers.  The former first grade teacher in me gets very excited about the 100th Day of School.  =)

How is your new year going?



3 comments: