Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Pinterest Addict



I cannot help myself.  I have pinned almost 2,000 items.  I don't want to keep all these pins to myself, so here are some links to some Pinterest boards that you might could use, too.

General Classroom Ideas

Neat Bulletin Board and Door Decor Ideas

iPads in Education

100th Day Activities

Winter Books and Activities

Valentines Books and Activites

Eric Carle

Dr. Seuss

Laura Numeroff

Kevin Henkes

Math

Reading

Science

Writing

And this isn't even half of all the boards I've started.  Yes, I am a Pinterest addict.

If you're not currently using Pinterest, what are you waiting for?  One word or warning, though.  Pinterest is addictive.  You may find yourself browsing and "pinning" for hours, but it is sooooo much fun!  Hope you find something you can use.


No comments:

Post a Comment